Cancellations, Refunds and returns
All orders canceled after 48 hours are subject to a $20 administration fee, whether or not your order has shipped. If your order has shipped, you (the buyer) will also be responsible for actual return shipping charges. Refunds will only be issued to the original credit card that you use when placing your order.
Here at Delux Dining we warrant all goods to be free from defects in materials and workmanship, and of acceptable quality and durability for the purpose for which they are designed. Guarantees Warranties provided in accordance with Australian Consumer Law.
Refunds/ store credit will only be issued if there is no way of replacing/ fixing the item/s. Refunds can only be given to the card that was used to purchase the products.
If an item arrives damaged including things such as missing parts, is faulty, is defective or has been damaged during manufacturing, please take photos or video clearly illustrating the problem and contact us as immediatly, perferably within 3 business days of receiving your products.
We deal with each problem idividually and resolve the problem to the best of our ability. We work side by side with the customer until we find the best soloution. We have a range of ways that we deal with these issues.
- Arrange for any missing parts or components to be sent to the customer
- Suggest a method self repair (with an offer of compensation to you)
- Arrange a repair from a local tradesperson (with an offer of compensation to you)
- Replace the product (subject to availability)
- Offer you an alternative product
- Offer a partial or full store credit voucher or refund
You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
This Faults and Warranties policy does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage arising from improper assembly or modification
- Damage arising from abnormal use or abuse
- Damage, wear and tear as a result of improper or lack of maintenance and/or care (e.g. fabric, leather or timber)
- Damage to external or product packaging only
- Insignificant minor variations in dimensions, colour, grain or finish
- Insignificant minor imperfections or superficial blemishes